By using herculesphaeton.com, including by simply viewing content on the site, you are agreeing that you, and each person you allow to access the site through your account, will abide by the terms of the following User Agreement, which is summarized here, and set forth in its entirety below.
By accessing the site or service and/or by clicking “I agree”, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This User Agreement is between you and site, and it governs your access to and use of the services, websites, and applications offered by us. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with this agreement.
Using the Site, User Conduct, and Your Content
Whatever you post on this site is public. So make sure you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone can view anything you post here.
You shouldn’t post any content or use our service to do anything illegal or malicious.
If it turns out any of your content or use is illegal or malicious, the Site is not responsible — you’re responsible.
While we wouldn’t do it without good reason, ultimately Site may remove your content or terminate or suspend your account at its sole discretion.
If disputes arise between you and anyone other than the admin, we have no obligation to participate or assist either party.
You may see advertising in and around our Site In each of these cases, we aim to respect your copyright and privacy and ensure you have an uncluttered experience. Examples include:
We will insert ads in and around the platform and content experience where it makes sense, however, we will not place any ads on your blog
We will insert affiliate links into your content where it makes sense, however, if you insert your own affiliate codes then we won’t remove them
Your content may be used in ads with full credit and link back to you
We do our best to protect your personal information, and store it only as long as necessary. We do reserve the right to reveal your personal information if the law requires us to.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users and contributors to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where necessary.
Warranty, Disclaimer, Limitations of Liability, and Waivers
These are exceptions that the lawyers make us include for ensuring that we are not at risk for significant liabilities. Since we are offering the service free of charge, we hope you’ll understand.
Whenever we make any updates to these Terms, we will update them here and do our best to communicate any material changes to our users.
Using the site, User Conduct, and Your Content
User Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for your use of our service, for any interactions with other users on the said site, and for any consequences thereof.
No Changes to the Software/Prohibited Uses: You may not and may not allow any third party to: modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the services or any portion of any website on which the services are offered (except where the foregoing is required by applicable local law, and then only to the extent so required under such laws);
use the service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service or another user’s use of the service; remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices (“Notices”) contained in or on the service or any website on which the service is offered, company code embeddable or embedded on a third-party website, and/or company software; submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the company, or use the services to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material.
You agree that your use of and conduct on the Service (including any forum, message board, chat or other communication feature), and your User Contributed Content shall be lawful and will not:
– violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity;
– be in violation of these Terms, any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or the rules of conduct posted with respect to any individual feature of the services;
create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or mislead others as to the origins of your communications;
– trick, defraud or mislead the company or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords;
– make improper use of the company’s support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
– engage in promoting any pyramid schemes or other multi-tiered marketing schemes or engage in promoting any websites or services that are deemed spam, malware, or contain objectionable material in the company’s sole discretion;
– create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam,” to other users or members of service or otherwise interfere with other users’ or members’ enjoyment of the service;
– disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms (“PCMs”), or any other malicious or invasive code or program or upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices;
– reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Service create to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the service except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage;
– use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
– cover or obscure any notice, banner, advertisement or another branding on the service;
disguise the source of your User Contributed Content or other information you submit to the service;
– interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, Content or the User Content;
You agree that you shall be responsible for any consequences (including a responsibility to indemnify the Company for damages it may suffer) arising in the event that any use of and conduct on the Service (including any forum, message board, chat or other communication feature), and your User Contributed Content:
– includes any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap;
– includes profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language;
– defames, libels, ridicules, mocks, disparages, threatens, harass, intimidates or abuses anyone;
promotes violence or describes how to perform a violent act;
– reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual;
– attempts to impersonate any other party;
– or uses tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the service;
The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in User Contributed Content or external sites that may be linked to or from a Company product or its forum and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any responsibility with regard thereto.
The Service may contain or deliver advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
The Site has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our services, for example, when you visit our website, sign into our services, interact with our email notifications, use your registered account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes the site button or widget. The site uses Log Data to provide our services and to measure, customise, and improve them.
The company reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message or other content posted by you or where such information is otherwise relevant. The company may log all internet protocol addresses accessing the services and other information about users’ access, and maintain backup copies of the content indefinitely.
Third-Party Links Disclaimer